Saturday, November 20, 2010

Nursery Wry-mes

Pre-baby, I did a substantial bit of web browsing regarding all things baby and couldn't help but notice all the flashy pictures of high-end, professionally designed, color-coordinated nurseries which look cozier than my own humble abode ever will.  So I decided to add my contribution to the mix:

I guess it's not so much a nursery as it is a nook, crammed into the corner of our bedroom.  The rainbow striped cover is the duvet on our bed.  And yes, our precious offspring is sleeping in a glorified shoebox decked out with a foam pad which was provided by KELA, the Finnish welfare office.  And yes, those are regular old kitchen chairs propping up our cardboard crib.  I was hoping you would be distracted by the musical cow tied to the radiator pipe.

Guess The Bump won't be contacting me to do any freelance work any time soon.

2 comments:

  1. Whatever, that nursery is FLY! It's so...dickensian...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! a poster! so exciting! um....um...d'ya wanna come ta my house and play barbies? look at me standing on my hands! wait, wait, don't leave!!!...

    ReplyDelete